Lori joined GSC in 2012 to lead our fine art printing services. After earning her graduate degree in 2001, from the Savannah College of Art and Design, she began her career in a photography studio and teaching college. She and several talented photographers, with over 50 years combined experience, are available to allow us to provide the best that you and your artwork deserve.
Click here to print a copy of our price list.
Digital Capture of Artwork
We photograph your artwork using the highest quality digital camera. Using the latest technology allows us to capture the finest details in your work.
This proof consists of basic color and contrast corrections.
Exact color matching, sizing, etc.
Papers and Canvas:
- Breathing Color Lyve - a 19 mil bright white, consistent poly-cotton blend matte canvas using an acid-free, neutral pH coating.
- Epson Somerset Velvet - is a 100% cotton rag, mould made paper that is also acid-free and lignin-free. It is a high-performance, velvet surface, fine art paper.
- Epson Enhanced Matte Paper - heavyweight stock delivers true photographic feel, bright white base accentuates highlights.
- Lexjet Sunset Photo eSatin - 300g is a premium-quality, resin-coated inkjet photo paper slightly textured, satin (or luster) surface, wider color gamut and an improved white point for greater contrast.
- Lexjet Sunset Reserve Bright White Canvas - is a poly/cotton blend, developed to provide a consistent imaging surface with a high white point that produces a wide color gamut on a bright white surface.
- Lexjet Sunset Hot Press Rag - is a 100% cotton, white art paper with a silky, smooth surface.
- Lexjet Textured Fine Art - is a 310 gsm, textured fine art paper. It has a bright white finish with a coarse, structured surface equivalent to traditional watercolor paper making.
- Hahnemuhle Fine Art - is a 100% rag, 310 gsm, natural white mould-made watercolor paper. It has a smooth surface that is perfectly suitable for detailed work and watercolors.